Thursday, August 25, 2011

Interview this Morning - Earthquake two days ago - Hurricane this weekend!




In about a half hour I will leave for my interview.  I did my homework on the company and have my resume and references ready.  I used to feel optimistic when going on an interview and never really doubted I’d get the position I was going for, until the last year.

This last year has shown me that experience, education, and knowledge are not necessarily desirable.  I’m not sure what is anymore.  I am wearing my 'new' suit with the matching uncomfortable shoes and I will be sure to wear a smile.  I suppose all I can do is be who I am and hope for the best.  They are interviewing today and tomorrow, so there are many I’m competing with for this position.    

Wish me luck! 

1 comment:

jena said...

Good Luck Sharon! You got it so right about qualifications. Thing is there are just so many good ppl out there looking and everybody seems to wind up hiring from the inside to save a buck even tho they say they won't!

it's not us it is them! good luck hon x