Monday, March 5, 2012

Words sent from me to you ~ Hope you enjoy...is what I do!

When I sit and when I think
I think about a milkshake drink. 



I think about a million things
I think about a bird that sings~



I think about the moon so bright
I think I’m glad to feel all right


I think of happy, joyful times
I think about a stack of dimes


I think about the sun that shines
I think of happy nursery rhymes


I think of books that tell a tale
I think about a plastic whale
A plastic whale in a museum
That makes me happy just to see him!



I picture palm trees in my head
I picture them beside my bed
I see the moonlight gleaming through
The branches sway, it’s what they do!



I see the colors of the world
I see the boys I see the girls
I see those who live overseas
I see those who live beside me~


I see the blues, the reds the greens
I see the complete color scheme
That fills the universe with cheer
And makes me happy to be here!



I picture bugs, bees, and plants
I imagine their happy, joyful dance.
I watch the carefree way they play
And feel the good parts of the day.



When I feel sad, or down or blue
I always know just what to do
I think of the beauty of the day
The love that comes along my way
I cherish it all, I really do.
I cherish me; I cherish you.



I hope you know down deep inside
The love I feel, the hope and pride
To be a part of this amazing place
That puts a smile on my face.



I wish you love and joy, and fun
I wish these things for everyone
I wish you imagination, running wild
Always enjoy your inner child!



So think of this when you feel down
Think of a car, think of a clown
Grasp the day from the start
with an open, willing heart.



Life has its good times and its bad
But even when you’re feeling sad
Or maybe especially at those times
Just think about that stack of dimes



And continue thoughts that make you smile
Keep them in a heart shaped file
That always lives inside your mind
And always know you’re doing fine.





No comments: