Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Unemployment saga continues

I spoke to the nicest woman last Friday.  The Vice President of Human Resources at a company very conveniently located to my home.  I would love to work for this company.  The information I have of them is all positive and always was positive from before I even thought of working there.  My brother has had dealings with this company for years and ALWAYS spoke highly of them.  So, when he was kind enough to pass my resume along, I felt truly lucky to investigate this possibility.
After speaking with the Vice President, I wanted to work there even more.  What a nice woman!  Warm, kind, interested.......but, as luck would have it, they are in the midst of a hiring freeze.  So, I will continue to hunt for something.  It's just so difficult to always end up back at the start again.  However, I have to take it that each opportunity brings me one step closer to finding something......after all, what choice do I have?

No comments: